Hi My lovely Naturalistas! This is a quick video showing you guys how I (Tekia) achieve a “flawless” flat twist out on my stretched hair. I do plan to record a video showing my easy stretching technique!
Flat Twist Out Steps:
1. Stretch the Hair to achieve a more elongated look- This works best on freshly washed and detangled hair
2. Make sure that your hair has already been moisturized and sealed- I used the L.O.C method<<< We will be doing a tutorial on this method soon.
3. Choose your favorite moisturizer or twisting cream.
4. Grab your wide tooth comb/paddle brush
5. Divide your hair into Two sections (top and bottom)
6. Flat Twist the Back First–” The Parting does not have to be on point, we wont see them when we are done”
7. Flat Twist the Front–make sure the flat twist as carefully and precise as possible. DO NOT borrow hair while twisting….twisting evenly will give you a more defined and less frizzy result during the take-down process.
8. Tie your head with a silk/satin scarf or bonnet to keep the moisture and shine in your hair
9. Remove your twists slowly and carefully using any oil of your choice- this reduces frizz!
We hope that you enjoy our blog and youtube channel! Please feel free to leave comments/feedback, and we would “LOVE IT” if you followed as well as subscribe! Peace, Love & Natural Hair